Amount Of Times Love Shared

God is, to me, pretty much an idea. God is, to me, pretty much a myth created over time to deny the idea that we're all responsible for our own actions.
- Seth Green.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tsööööö, haha, I just bloody love F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!! Epic stuffff man.
Mul on pärast kolme osa vaatamist niiiii hea tuju, I gotta feeling....that tonight's gonna be a good night...oh yeah!

Päikeeee on ka väljas, gotta put my dancing shoes on and go out. Yahaaa!

Teate, ma armastan neid poisse ka ikka üüratult:
dougiemcfly Today I will be mostly moving boxes. And for those who are asking.. yes harrys nipples are out in the new video.

tommcfly Danny just asked if we'd released a self titled album...he then asked what our first album was called...brilliant. I think it's bed time!

tommcfly Quote of the day "I was thinking (pause)...oh no I wasn't thinking". Brilliant

dougiemcfly Why do guys wake up with boners?



dougiemcfly

If Harry and Danny say they came up with the album title they are lying!


dougiemcfly

Acting is another thing I can officialy say I suck at...along with sports, driving, spelling and life

dougiemcfly

Video shoot day 2. Tom is trying to sketch a naughty female part but claimes never to have seen one
Dannymcfly We were doing a dining room scene and as soon as they said action we got the laugh attacks so badly... It was amazing

Dannymcfly Say 'boobies' if your comng down to charlton today for the soccer six's??

Dannymcfly I'm not seeing many boobies??? Haha

dougiemcfly ha ha! i googled Mr Radcliff and fond pitures of his willy!!!

dougiemcfly i mean found


dougiemcfly but i am fond of pictures of his willy

dougiemcfly Mr jones has turned up looking like he got lucky http://twitpic.com/3emay



Ma usun, et nüüd ma olen kindel, et my type of a guy on see kes oskab nalja teha, vahel isegi enesele teadmata.


aga eihhh, nüüd peaks liigutama hakkama.

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment