Amount Of Times Love Shared

God is, to me, pretty much an idea. God is, to me, pretty much a myth created over time to deny the idea that we're all responsible for our own actions.
- Seth Green.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

People are pleasantly strange

But don't go, take my love,
I won't let you, I'm saying please don't go.
Don't go, take my love,
I won't let you, I'm saying please don't go.

All of my life,
trying to understand.
All of my life,
trying to hold a hand.




Holy roly, me, oh my, you’re the apple of my eye
Girl, I’ve never loved one like you

Man, oh man, you’re my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness
There ain’t nothin’ that I need

...Ahh, Home
Let me come Home
Home is wherever I’m with you

La la la la, take me Home
Baby, I’m coming Home




And she fights for her life
as she goes in a store
where the people are pleasantly
strange

and counting the
change
as she goes…
Nobody knows

No comments:

Post a Comment