Amount Of Times Love Shared

God is, to me, pretty much an idea. God is, to me, pretty much a myth created over time to deny the idea that we're all responsible for our own actions.
- Seth Green.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Home.

“Jade?”
-“Alexander?”
“Do you remember that day you fell out of my window?”
-“I sure do, you came jumping out after me.”
“Well, you fell on the concrete and nearly broke your ass and you were bleeding all over the place and I rushed you off to the hospital. Do you remember that?”
-“Yes, I do.”
“Well, there’s something I never told you about that night.”
-“What didn’t you tell me?”
“While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was going to be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you and I never told you ‘til just now.”
-“Now I know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment